Friday, July 22, 2011

Kilene's suprise shower visit!

Originally my sister had told me she would not be able to make it for the shower. With 2 toddlers and her busy schedule I could understand her not being able to make it. This video is her and my mom suprising me with her arrival. As you can tell I had NO idea. I have not seen my sister in a year and it was WONDERFUL to have her here and help me with everything. Being that she just had 2 kids of her own recently she was an incredible help. If only we lived closer..... I know could use her expertise when the girls get here but skype is always an option. My niece, Caddie also was able to come which was great for Justin since he had yet to meet the Bug. Uncle Justin and Caddie bug got bound this past weekend and watching him take care of her really shows me more and more each day how wonderful of a Dad he will be. :)

I am so blessed to have such an amazing relationship with my sister and my mom and I cannot wait for the girls to meet them. We have had sooooo much support during this pregnancy I am so overwhelmed and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment