Monday, August 22, 2011

ding!!!! the time is up!


Well tomorrow we will officially be 37 weeks!!! I cannot believe we have made it this far and have had such a normal pregnancy.. a few bumps in the road but nothing to some of the horror stories I have heard. Today we had our 2 dr appointments and both Morgan and Mackinzie are doing great. We are expecting to have a 5 lb 7 oz baby and a 5 lb 4 oz baby. We will see.....
My blood pressure has been up in the 150s over high 80s for both visits but since we have our c section scheduled for tomorrow they saw no real red flag to take them tonight. So mom and dad get one more night of freedom. Justin and I had a nice dinner out and we are enjoying a quiet night.
We talked to Dr Stanzyck about our c section and he answered ALL of my questions and concerns. I have complete faith that he will do a great job and deliver our two babies with ease. I am going to get a spinal instead of an epidural which means instead of the catheter staying in my back I will just get a big needle injected into my back with medicine to make me numb. Justin will be in the operating room next to me unless complications occur and they have to knock me out. I am feeling very nervous and overwhelmed and I just keep praying that God will calm my nerves and get me thru this. When I get nervous I tend to shake ALOT and get all crazy .... so all i have to say is they better strap me down good.
My final thoughts of today are on my girls. After 37 weeks of being pregnant and all the ultrasounds we have had the girls decided to show us what their faces look like. From the ultrasound pic they are VERY cute. But that is just my opinion :)
I have carried these girls for a good amount of time and feel like I have acheieved what I set out to acheive. We just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.
The end of this pregnancy is kind of bitter sweet and I don't know why I am feeling this way since I have LITERALLY been counting down the days to our c section. But the time has come and I know Justin and I are READY!
Morgan and Mackinzie,
We love you more than words can express and we cannot wait to hold you! You are everything we have ever wanted and life is complete with your arrival. Till tomorrow! Love , Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment